The business partner leads and manages the people management related agenda at the internal client. The partner leads the change management projects and manages the HR related internal and external communication; Identifies and prepares development plans for the key employees and high potential employees; Actively supports discussions and transfers best practices from different functions in the organization; The partner takes over the leadership in the people management area and acts as the facilitator for the management team; and assisting the HR Manager in ensuring that HR functions conform to all applicable regulatory requirements.
Job Reference: HR/2017/002 Closing Date: 2017-08-20
· Policy Clarifications: Explains HR policies and procedures to line managers and employees and coordinates with them to drive the implementation of policies and procedures.
· Regularly conducts employee presentations and roundtables and ensures appropriate follow-up as necessary.
· Responsible for Company internal communication to improve awareness and motivation of employees.
· Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit.
· Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the client’s side.
· Manages complex and difficult HR Projects cross-functionally.
· Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client.
· Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks.
· Recruits personally the key talents for the internal client.
· Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees.
· Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management.
· Designs succession plans for key talents and key job positions.
· Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes.
· Manages and leads a team of HR Consultants.
· Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers. to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
· Setting compensation and benefit strategy, and maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets;
· Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
· Promotes privacy awareness, manages and oversees the deployment of Data Protection requirements and the Company's Privacy Strategy.
· Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office.