Responsible for the Strategic planning, management and control of corporate activities,
· Responsible for planning, management and control of the Corporate Affairs, Community,
· Communication, Institutional Relations, Events Management and protocol of guest receiving and welcoming.
· It aims to achieve PDC strategies with respect to Government Relations, Community and Internal and support External communication and Branding.
Job Reference: PDC/HRCA/2017/001 Closing Date: 2017-12-31
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify institutional stakeholders that are key for PDC, including within the government, at all levels, communities, local and regional institutions and non-governmental organizations that are significant for PDC's operations.
- Build and strengthen relationships with institutional sectors of relevance to PDC.
- Qualify information focused on identifying trends and avoiding situations associated with institutional and political risk in the short, medium and long term.
- Create strategies to disseminate PDC's key corporate messages to the relevant stakeholders and forums.
- Implement crisis management procedures and the issues management tool.
- Communications services on an integrated basis: institutional communications (in general), internal communications, media and communications with communities.
- Guide the initiatives and actions taken by managers regarding to communications practices adopted in the relationship with company’s diversified stakeholders and contribute to the awareness of international PR in business matters.
- Alignment with procedures for brand management, sponsorship, advertising, fairs and events, gifts, institutional material, image database, research etc.
- Implementing PR Toolkit and manage contract with PR agency.
- Identify institutional local stakeholders that are key for PDC, including within the local government, at all levels, communities, local institutions and non-governmental organizations that are significant for PDC's operations.
- Identify target audiences and relationship opportunities for PDC’s business in the region, and integrate contents of all initiatives.
- Build and strengthen relationships with institutional local actors of relevance to PDC.
- Structuring and implementing strategies to disseminate PDC's key corporate messages to the key local stakeholders and forums.
- Create a strong bond with SEZAD, ASIAD, ODC, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Commerce and Industry and OCIPED, and Chamber of Commerce on issues related to PDC
· Assist the PRO if required.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualification:
· External Affairs Analyst/ Specialist
· Communications Analyst/ Specialist
· Community Relations & External Affairs Analyst/ Specialist
· Economy & Political Affairs Analyst
· Journal & Media Specialist
· Two years diploma with 4 years experiences/BA 1 year experience
· Problem Solving Skills.
· Decision making skills.
· Effective verbal and listening communications skills.